Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry to the Erotica Lifestyles Expo
Strictly R18 - No entry to persons under the age of 18 years. ID may be required. Please note that this restriction also applies to babies – we are prohibited by law from permitting anyone, no matter how young, from entering the venue if they are under 18 years of age; we are sorry but that includes nursing babies. We agree it’s silly but please don’t complain to us, complain to your local MP.
No unauthorized cameras are permitted in the venue. This includes still and video cameras.
- Use of PXT Phones to take photographs or videos inside the venue us strictly prohibited.
- No unauthorized recording devices of any kind, voice and/or image, are permitted inside the venue.
- Any person found using ANY devices for recording voice or images at Erotica Lifestyles Expo will have the equipment confiscated and will be escorted from the venue by Security. They will be banned from re-entry. This rule is for the privacy of ALL visitors to Erotica and we take it very, very seriously. There will be no exceptions.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person.
- No intoxicated persons will be permitted to enter. Any intoxicated persons found in the venue will be removed.
- Our exhibitors or VIP stars are our guests. Please treat them as such. Any inappropriate or uninvited offensive behavior towards them may result in the offender being ejected from the event and denied re-entry.